Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back Home Again in Indiana

After having a summer full of sleeping in mosquito nets, not having a decent shower, no cell phones, amazing animal encounters and new friendships with incredible people, I can honestly say I've had the best summer of my life. I am so glad I decided to go on both of these adventures this summer and I cannot express how happy I am. I've always loved traveling and I know I will continue my adventures after I graduate. I'm already planning my next adventure! Both Tanzania and Belize were amazing and I urge everyone to visit them. Traveling has changed me for the better by expanding my horizons, forcing me come out of my shell and teaching me how to have a little fun every once and a while. Thank you to all of you for reading my blog and I hoped you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brazil Reflections

Recently in my zoo career, I've been left wondering how big an impact I have on animal conservation. I know I form relationships with a...